Monday, May 10, 2010

my mitsubishi dingo

One year & five months ago, i bought my first car. A 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage Dingo. Yes, it's a second hand car. (It's what I can afford that I can fully pay at one time and not to worry about monthly amortizations, etc.)
I bought my car from Sasakyan Depot at their Marcos Highway Branch. It was a good deal! The car was already converted to a left-hand drive. Before it was turned over to me, they already tuned up and changed the oil. New batteries also were installed. Of course, it was washed & waxed. It was like I bought a new car. Believe me.
I treated the car like brand new, did a change oil & tune up, replaced spark plugs and did a wheel balance after 5000 kms. After 10,000 kms, did another change oil & tune up and I opted to replace my timing belt since I'm running at about 87,000kms already.

No comments:

Post a Comment